суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emx.compublic




Just finished hour 35, had some coffee because I�felt a little dizzy, how many calories are in one cup of black coffee? There wasnt any nutrition facts :-(
Im at the theatre at my college right now, because well, Im a theatre major and weapos;re running tech week starting today... Which means lots of hours away from home and food... Or so I�thought... The director bought everyone donuts and bagels...�
This sucks because while I really want either one, or even a bite... I�cant... I promised myself I�would do this and not bitch out... And then I see these girls eating all of this CRAP and it makes me want to puke... I�dont want to be one of those girls, I�dont want to be one of these fat girls that just sees food and shovels it into her mouth and stretches out her stomach... It makes me so sick...

As of this morning:
Height: 5apos;2
CW: 137.2�
LW: 125
HW: 165�
GW1: 130
GW2: 120
GW3: 110



emx.compublic, emx.comscenes, emx62m, emx66m yamaha.



Комментариев нет: